Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hartzog Happenings


My friend Deb sent me a link to her new blog and I thought - billiant idea! One stop shopping for people to see what we've been up to. Had a great 2 weeks in Maine (Mom Pelkey there for 1 week with the kids and I, Neil up week 2). Had the Hanna Family up for a couple days. Some LONG overdue Hartzog/Hanna bonding. Did I mention the women won almost all of the card games?? Here's an old picture of the 4 of us in Maine until I get the new ones uploaded.


Got to see Dick and Becky Bisbee (we always seem to bump into them up there!). Took in a 2 day trip to Portland to see the Sea Dogs, had our annual trip to the ER to get a stitch in Devin's head (head vs. coffee table). All pretty typical stuff.


This is our only weekend home until mid-September, so we'll try to keep everyone posted on our travels. Happy August!


2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

Love it! Keep on Posting- it gets a bit addicting I am afraid. I will keep checking. Deb

Manj said...

Excellent! Now I can keep up with all of you on the other side of the puddle. Keep the news coming!