Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ascutney




The boys had their annual ski trip to Ascutney this past weekend. From all accounts they had a GREAT time. Devin started off a little rusty and wasn't sure he wanted to stick with it, but he rallied and had a great time. By the end of the weekend he asked Neil to take him up the "big" mountain and then tried to race him down. Ah, boys.


Apparently he does much better without ski poles. Makes me laugh to think what I'd look like without them!! No bones were broken, and everyone had a ball.
Once I learn how to do my video editing on my computer I'll try to upload a skiing clip!

3 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Awww...boys weekend. What a fun thing for them to do together.

Deb Hanna said...

ugh, so not a skier- pretty sure you aren't either, right Kel? of course it is something that you have to start young or you are screwed, so well done Devin, keep it up.

Kelly H. said...

Yes, VERY much not a skier. Tried it aas an adult again about 10 years ago just to try again, still hated it. So, I'm hoping Neil will get them into it. I'd love it if they all could go together so Neil could have someone to ski with. I think once Devin is a solid skier then he'll take Julia too.