Monday, September 24, 2007

Marc's Paintball Extravaganza!

Our dear friend Marc is turning 40 in October (yikes, we're starting with the 40th birthdays already) and his wife Deb (Julia's godparents BTW) totally pulled off his "dream day" for his birthday celebration.

The big event of the day was paintball. Now, neither Neil or I had ever done this before so it was quite an experience. Anyone who says it doesn't hurt is LYING. It's been 9 days since paintball and I still have the remnants of my bruises. The best ones being on my posterior (thank you, Marc). I took full advantage of the opportunity to shoot my husband and not get arrested for it. Neil had a beauty of a welt on his jaw (sorry, hon).

I have to say it was a lot of fun though. I would do it again, and would try VERY hard not to get hit next time, especially at close range. I'm wearing gray cropped sweats and a black shirt. Neil has on jeans and a blue sweatshirt.

Happy 40th Marc!!

Here is the link to the photos Deb took.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8ActG7Jm4cNFFXM&notag=1

No comments: