Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More Cute Midnight Conversations with Julia

So, our latest installment in "midnight in the bathroom with Julia" found me in there and I heard a little person approach the door. She came in (we're pretty loose on bathroom door rules here) and was half asleep, as usual. I finished up and said, "I'm hurrying, honey, your turn."

She just kind of smiled with her eyes closed and waited. When she got on the seat she opens her eyes and says, "Thanks for making the seat warm for me, Mommy."

I don't know why I find these bathroom moments so precious, but she just kills me. Brings me back to when they were babies and you'd get them out of their cribs and they'd smell so good and look half asleep.

I get some of my best compliments from her at night in the potty. Think that will still work in high school???

1 comment:

Mrs. Cook said...

That is so cute! Made me giggle..