Thursday, December 13, 2007

Perfect Kiss


I don't think I've ever seen a perfectly formed Hershey's Kiss right out of the wrapper in my life. And now I've seen 2 in one week! I had to take a picture. But, the best part is that I'm now on FULL MANUAL with my camera. That means I'm adjusting the aperature, shutter speed and ISO all myself. This was one of my goals for the class, so I'm thrilled.


To give you a perspective, I took this in my basement, no flash, no natural light and it kind of looks ok. A small victory. And, once I took this picture, I ate it, so that was even better!!

3 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

wow you rock. I am not full manual all the time. with little moving kids I tend to stay in AV, only one thing to worry about. but I am all about setting my own white balance- what a difference. I am so proud of you for doing this, you might be giving me a run for my money.

Kelly H. said...

Ok, this is an inanimate object. When I start getting decent pictures of actual breathing people, then we'll revisit this conversation. I have found that trying to "stop action" with snowflakes is close to impossible. I'm going to have to orchestrate a snowball fight this weekend!!

Mrs. Cook said...

I don't know enough to fully appreciate the "full manual-ness" of the pic. I do, however, think it is funny that you found two perfect Hershey Kisses and photographed them. You are alright in my book. :)