Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Florida Part 12 Seaworld - Journey to Atlantis






So, the highlight of the day for all of us (except Julia who really WASN'T a fan) was the Journey to Atlantis ride. Think large flume ride, but with two parts and a little roller coater action at the end.


It was already a chilly day, so the prospect of getting wet didn't seem tempting, but we had to do it. Neil the kids and I went down first. Julia, barely tall enough, did not enjoy this ride so much. Once was enough for me as I made it off relatively unscathed in the wetness department and didn't want to press my luck.


Neil and Devin went on it 3 times and could have gone all day. Papa was in his glory too as at the bottom you could feed quarters into a huge squirt gun and totally soak the people on the ride. He was wishing he'd brought all his spare change.


I think the pictures say it all.

No comments: