Monday, October 13, 2008

More of My Gorgeous Niece






I got to meet my beautiful little niece "A" yesterday and took a motherload of pixtures. I told Lindsay and Adam that she'll grow up thinking that Auntie Kelly has a lens for an eye. I don't want to spoil it too much since they may use some for her birth announcement, but here were some others. I could just eat her up!!


Anyone else see the strong family resemblence?? Those Hartzog genes are strong!


And yes, Neil has already said he wants another baby. Oh no...

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

Oh my goodness! so adorable! how fun to have a baby around again. can't wait to meet your third :)

Bec Odell said...

Beautiful! Congrats all!

Also excited to meet your third, Kel. I have many name suggestions. How about for a boy - Jonah, Sam or Ben? For a girl - Savannah, Zoe or Eliza?