Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blue and Gold Dinner 2009
















I'm not typically a fan of the chaos that is usually the Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. It's the annual awards dinner for the Scouts where the whole family gets to join. We usually have it in the cafeteria of the local junior high. The kids LOVE it.


This year was a lot of fun though, I have to admit. Despite the kid chaos, there were some great families there and the food was awesome! I have to admit, I'm a convert now. Sad to think we only have one more of these though!


Some cute moments were the Webelos I skit where they did "Water Conservation" by pretending to share toothbrushing water. And Julia and Mr. N were playing the "trust game" with each other in the back. I guess they decided that they trust each other because they spent the rest of the time sitting in each other's laps! Too cute!

No comments: