Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I let my firstborn do what?????



































































Ok, so the most heart-stopping event on our vacation was when Papa asked to taake us flying. My response? There aren't enough drugs in the world to get me on that plane.


So, he settled for taking Neil and the kids. Again, I balked. If that plane went down, my reason to keep on living would be what....? So, Neil and Devin volunteered and Julia was more than happy to go with me to get our nails done and hit the pool.


We have great video of this too (and some not so great when Neil taped his knee for about 10 minutes). Devin seemed a little nervous about it at the last minute and Neil had to assure him it was fine. Of course, this was while Neil was also nervous and holding his Dad's door closed for the whole trip.


But it was a cool experience for them. They got to see the beach, Jupiter Light and the site of Tiger's new house on Jupiter Island. But what was really fun was that Neil texted me the whole time to tell me where they were and Julia and I saw them fly overhead while we were at the pool! By the time I got my phone to take the picture they were just a speck in the sky, but they could see us at the pool.


Very happy to report they all made it safe and sound!

No comments: