Monday, March 16, 2009

Toll House Cookie Pie




Notice how my last 2 blog entries have been about food? Spring walking needs to start soon, or I'll never fit in my clothes. The kids love my Toll House Cookie Pie (ok, it's really JoAnn Burke/Kelly Mel's THCP recipe from college). It occurred to me the other day that I usually have all of the ingredients in the house at any given time (including the frozen pie shells, we like quiche, what can I say?). So, in a burst of Sunday nesting I made one. Look at those happy faces!! Two seconds in my mouth, three years on my thighs...

5 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

Oh man that looks good. I could go for a slice right now..grabbing keys, heading out to your house..

Kelly H. said...

Come on down, there's still some left!!

Deb Hanna said...

DUDE! where is the recipe???

Bec Odell said...

I was just thinking that I need that recipe...

Kelly H. said...

I can e-mail to you too!!