Sunday, October 21, 2007

They're Done!







Ok, the floors are officially done. What do you think? Travis is coming back Tuesday to put the baseboard trim up, but that's it!. Neil furiously painted all weekend and I furiously cleaned. The result is that we are almost back in the kitchen (no stove, no table). We grilled burgers and dogs and had microwaved veggies for dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, but it's the first home cooked meal we've had in a week!






Next on deck, painting the walls, finishing cleaning the basement fallout and the rest of the cabinets. Then, I get to tackle the rest of the house. The good news is that I'm getting pretty good at it by now!



3 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I have been checking back to see if they were finished. can't wait for the final reveal- paint and all!

Bec Odell said...

I have too! So envious of kitchen improvements. Looks beautiful!!

Susan said...

It looks really nice. Good job!