Monday, January 7, 2008

Graduation




So, it's over, I submitted my last assignment tonight for my photography class. It was bittersweet. I told her in my essay (yes, there was an essay) that it felt like boot camp. My muscles hurt, and I'm tired but it was worth it.


I have to admit I'm a little sad about the comparison I had to do between my first and last week photos b/c I'm not sure what I've learned has totally evolved into my pictures yet. But, my biggest goal was to learn all the manual settings, and I've done that and then some. Here are a couple from this week.


I got a new lens from my Mom and Dad and it's really nice. The weather's been not fully cooperative to play with it fully, but I got a glimpse this week of what it can do. Props to Deb H for sharing her 9 months of toiling with the focus and saving me the time. I see what you mean, Deb.

No comments: