Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

























































































































Ventured up north to Mom and Dad's for the weekend. Realized that leaving LATER is the trick to the Mass Pike/495 now. Yeah!! Spent the weekend shopping in Kittery (Trading Post, lunch at Flo's) and hanging at the beach.
Julia and I got matching Wellies boots with cherries on them. I wore mine around shopping in Kittery (well, it was raining, a little). Neil pretended he didn't know me and Julia thought I was da BOMB.
Ah, the pace in Maine is always something to look forward to!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that picture of Daddy!! Stealing it!!

Unknown said...

P.S.- I wasn't necessarily enjoying the prone picture of me on the beach until I realized the file name was "Heather Prays To the Beach Gods". Classic!! So happy you're my sister!!

Kelly H. said...

Luuurve you!! I can't print you a better resolution copy!!

Kelly H. said...

I meant, I CAN print you a better resolution copy...