Friday, July 24, 2009

Spring Fair Madness











Hate the spring fair at school. Hate it hate it hate it. Stresses me out, total chaos, dread it every year.

And then it rains. And they bring it inside the school. And then I lose my mind.

My darling husband knows this. He hears me freak out on an annual basis about the noise, the crowd, the awkward chit chat. These are all things that are 100% him. He LOVES this stuff. Right up his alley.


This year, he may have qualified for husband of the year. My friend Manj was here from Germany, and the fair got moved inside the school (aaaaaaauuuuuuuurrrrggghhhh). He literally banished me from the fair and sent me out with Manj.


How much do I love this guy???

He even remembered to take pictures of the kids when they came home with their face paint. And thought it was even funnier and took MORE pictures when some of it was still on.


Did I mention I love him??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, their school needs to hire me next year to do the face painting... until I enlarged it, I really thought Julia was road kill. Just sayin ....