Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matchy Happy






Historically on the OBX trip there would be matching bathing suits pre-bought for the kids. Well, being the good Gap girl that I am, I'm ALL about the matchy-ness. Bec and I, left to our own devices at Target, bought matching dresses for the girls too. Hee hee, couldn't resist. Somehow, although the boys all had matching suits, we never seemed to coordinate their wearing them on the same day. Oh well...

The last picture of Devin alone cracks me up. He insisted on using this zinc-based sunscreen stick on his face every day (though I wonder if he ever burns, like Neil). Well, it was impossible to wash off. We had to ban the stick use on family picture night so I wouldn't have pix of albino Devin.

1 comment:

Deb Hanna said...

Wow look at you rocking the blog! love your pics and commentary.