Friday, January 16, 2009

Laurie's Baby Shower





































What do you do when your step-sister-in-law lives in AZ and is having a baby? You have a baby shower, a little early! Though little baby girl N isn't due until early June, we had to act quickly for her and proud papa-to-be Vinnie's visit to CT.
They're so excited, can you blame them? I can't wait to meet their little bundle. They're going to be amazing parents.
Trish, Lisa, their Mom Chris and my MIL Gail planned it all out at this great little spot in Old Wethersfield. Since they couldn't pack a lot of stuff in their suitcases, lots of people gave them gift cards or were having the gifts shipped.
And, of course, it was a good chance for me to take more pictures of my niece and Lindsay. Soooo cute!!! So smiley!!
We can't wait for you little baby N!!!!

1 comment:

Deb Hanna said...

when do I get to photograph your new little neice?????