Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Cookout




We had a rained out family picnic today, or at least mostly rained out. Neil's cousin Matt (looking hunky in pic # 1 below) and his wife Ne recently had their first baby "A". Sweet baby A, I totally hog her whenever I can. I blame myself for her 3 hour nap today (sorry guys!!). Matt asked me to take a 4 generation photo of them today. Here is one of those as well.


Last, Julia, who loves all babies, pried herself away from Harley the cat today just long enough to hold baby A. We all (except Ne, God bless her) were a little panicky about her head etc. and were sending out cautious commands to Julia. Finally Ne said, "Give the kid a break!" Good call, Ne!! Everyone else's babies seem so much more fragile than our own.


Pretty soon, we'll have another baby to ooo and ahhh over!! A big Happy Birthday shout out to the best SIL, Lindsay!! Any time now, girl!!!

No comments: