Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Hillbilly



We've been watching Julia's two front teeth start to spread apart slowly over the last few months and get a little wiggly. She had a dentisit appt. the other day (her first cavity filled) and he said it wouldn't be long now.


Well last night she popped one out! The pictures aren't great, but I wanted to show you our little hillbilly. She HATES it when I call her that, or when I tell her how darn cute it is that she lisps now. I'll try to get some video of her talking. It's too precious.


She won't let us buy her overalls and a straw hat for halloween. No sense of humor!!

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Too, too cute. I totally love missing teeth on kids. See if you can get her to pull the other top one out. Nothin' cuter than missing two front teeth. Except maybe babies who only have the two little bottom ones.

Kelly H. said...

Oh, I agree!!