Sunday, September 7, 2008

In the words of my buddy Temperance Brennan, "I concur, vehemently!!"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413525,00.html

Navigating the slippery slope of the election and McCain killed what was a shoe-in vote from me with his choice of running mate. The article above (thanks to Lisa and Bec for links) speaks volumes. I took the "which candidate is yours" quiz again now that the field has been narrowed, and I'm almost at a dead heat.

Do they have a "neither" box on the ballot??

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

a) LOVE the new blog banner. b) I agree Palin is horrendous for any woman with even a smidge of centralist beliefs c) I believe the "neither" button is in not voting d)we need more than 2 super powferful parties in this country.

Bec Odell said...

Also love the new banner! Did you read the People magazine article? Didn't help... She was freaked out by the baby's DS diagnosis and couldn't "figure out how to tell them" so she didn't prepare her older kids at all. They didn't know until after the baby was born. It wasn't a conscious "after they meet him they'll love him so much it won't matter" thing. She couldn't deal so she did nothing. Yeah, that's what I want in a VP.