Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ghost Hunters - So Close, and Yet, So Far...




So, Devin and I are avid GH fans. (Ghost Hunters, not General Hospital.) Love the show, love the guys, happy happy. Well, they were right around the corner from us at Pettibone's. Darn it!!! How fun would it have been just to go see the big black SUV's parked outside??


Just for fun, here is my sister with Steve. LOVE Steve. AND he's a Red Sox fan. I think they should marry.


So, go watch GH tomorrow at 9:00pm on the SciFi Channel.

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

My nieces Hayley and Kristen love that show. They went to see the guys at an event a few years ago in Amherst, MA. Or maybe it was Hadley. Near UMASS. I don't know if they ever aired the house footage from the area. Too scary for me... I only like fictional ghosts, ghouls, vampires, werewolves...

Unknown said...

He's hot... we SHOULD marry!