Monday, September 8, 2008

Wiggly Bridge






Over Labor Day weekend we were in Maine (see prior posts). One of our new hobbies with the kids gets us out walking and seeing things we almost never see. For example, I have spent just about every summer of my 38 years of life in York. So, does it seem possible I've never been to the Wiggly Bridge??


We took a family trip there (I still owe you $25 for the parking ticket, Mom!) and walked the walkway, bridge and island. (Only at DEFCON 3 this day for mosquitos.)


Love this whole communing with nature thing, but would have preferred fewer loud geese, slugs, and hungry mosquitos and more sandpipers and chipmunks!!

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

my kids love the wiggly bridge- they go with Grandma Camp. was there a letterboxing thing there?

Kelly H. said...

yup!